TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Use of Site
We authorise you to view and download the materials at this Web site (“Site”) only for our personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use.
Products that are purchased online fromshop.greatyorkshireshow.co.ukand shop.fodder.co.uk are distributed by Fodder only. All enquiries, stock, returns, cancellations and enquiries are managed by Fodder. The Great Yorkshire Show does not handle any enquiries regarding the Limited Edition Great Yorkshire Show merchandise. Please go to shop.fodder.co.uk for more information or contact them on 01423 546 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification of Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms.
Trademarks or Copyright
Trademarks used or displayed at this Site are trademarks of this site or its affiliates or third party owners. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right of use of any such trademark without our prior written permission or such third party owner.
The terms below explain how you may buy goods from us. When buying goods you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. We do all we can to make sure you are not disappointed with your order and we will do our absolute best but everything on our website is offered for sale subject to availability. If we can’t supply what you want, we promise to let you know as soon as possible.
2. If for some reason an item is out of stock, we will contact you to offer you a suitable replacement item at the same price. At this point you would of course be free to cancel your order.
3. Our prices include VAT where appropriate. We try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, but we’re only human and if there is ever an error we will let you know and you have the option to cancel or amend your order.
4. We will do all we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information which you provide to us when paying for the goods is secure using an encrypted secure payment mechanism but in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you provide to us.
5. All payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods that you ordered from us, you must pay for such goods as soon as possible or return them to us. You must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them and not use them before you return them to us. If you do not pay for the goods or return them to us in accordance with this clause we may collect the goods from you at your expense.
6. If you change your mind after placing an order, you may cancel your order before it is despatched by calling us on +44 (0)1423 546111.
7. We will attempt delivery to an address and postcode as you enter it and cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the postcode finder or call us for assistance.
8. From time to time we may have to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. Please note from time to time we may need to substitute hamper and gift box items with items of equal or greater value. Hampers which include alcoholic drinks may only be ordered by customers aged 18 or over. This is because it is an offence under the Licensing Act 2003 to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under 18. You agree that you will provide us with truthful and accurate information to ensure this is complied with.
10. We’re unable to guarantee delivery dates for Royal Mail. If your package is being delivered via First Class then we aim to dispatch during the week that you’ve selected at the checkout, but we are unable to guarantee delivery dates as these delivery methods are not time guaranteed services. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the acceptance of your order by us, we will e-mail you to let you know, will cancel your order and provide you with a refund.
11. Fodder is a UK business and you agree when shopping with us that any contract you make with us will be formed under English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. Except for:
(a) death and personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions (or those of any of our employees or agents);
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) breach of any of the provisions implied into these terms under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (or any other law);
we will only be legally responsible to you for any loss or damage which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these terms. We are not legally responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
13. No-one other than you or us has any right to enforce any of the terms.
14. Just in case you need to know, our registered details are:
Yorkshire Event Centre Limited
Company number: 02589617
Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, HG2 8NZ, UK.
You may contact us for free with any queries or concerns on 01423 546111
or by email at email@example.com
Registered Number 2589617 England
VAT Registration Number 613 0480 81
We do everything possible to ensure your delivery arrives in perfect condition. On the very rare occasion that this does not happen please contact us within 48 hours of delivery by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org(including photographs) to notify us of the damaged products so that we can replace them as soon as possible for you.
If you are enquiring about returning an item because it is faulty please send it back and put your details inside so that we can contact you. If the product is faulty we will replace it as soon as we receive it back or refund you the cost of the product plus the cost you incurred to send it back (please keep a receipt as proof). If you have simply changed your mind we can offer a refund for the product when we have received it back as long as it is in perfect condition and is not near to its use by/best before date but not a refund for the cost you incurred for sending it back. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancelling an Item
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone if you are a consumer:
• you are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods;
• your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
• if you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them;
• to exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and e-mail address or you can download and fill in the cancellation form here;
• if you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery);
• we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
The Return Address is:
Great Yorkshire Showground
+44 (0)1423 546111
If you’re returning items because of damage, an error on our part, or you’re not satisfied with the quality, in addition to a full refund, we will reimburse you for the cost of sending the items back. For your protection, we ask that you use a Recorded Delivery service when returning items, because proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Please note, in all other circumstances you would be responsible for the costs of returning items. We can arrange for collection at your expense if you cannot return them yourself but this would prove more expensive.
Tracking Your Order
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email confirming that your order is being dealt with and how/when it will be delivered.
To give the best possible service we use a fully traceable delivery service for the majority of our orders. We believe it’s worth it to ensure everything arrives safely. You can order as much as you want for the single charge, shown below, so long as it is to one private address in the UK and does not exceed 25 kilos in weight.
Please note that we deliver to (and our delivery charges apply to) addresses within mainland UK. We do not deliver to Highlands and Islands. It is possible to deliver to Northern Ireland, however, a higher delivery charge will be applicable. Please call us to check the delivery charge – 01423 546111.
When Will My Order Arrive?
Orders placed before 12pm, Monday – Friday will arrive the next working day.
Couriered deliveries are made Monday to Friday (except public holidays) from 8.00am until 6.00pm and require a signature on receipt. If no one is at home, a card will be left and delivery will be attempted on the next working day.
If you need us to deliver on a specific date please call us on +44 (0)1423 546111; please note that there will be additional charge if you’d like us to deliver on a specific date.
We’re unable to guarantee delivery dates for Royal Mail services. If your package is being delivered via First Class then we aim to dispatch during the week that you’ve selected at the checkout, but we are unable to guarantee delivery dates as these delivery methods are not time guaranteed services.
General Delivery Information
Online orders cannot exceed 25kg in weight.
We’re sorry but we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Incomplete or Inaccurate Addresses
We will attempt delivery to an address and postcode as you enter it and cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the postcode finder or call us for assistance.